Shop Floor Talk  

Go Back   Shop Floor Talk > Members Only > SFT Information

SFT Search:   
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-28-2005, 03:09 PM
Wyoming
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Guests, Visitors and Lurkers alike please note!!!

I'm sure that Cutter or Shade will whack me for placing this notice here, but I just wanted the visitors to this site to take notice.

While most of the site is available without registering, there is a lot more to the site available once you register. Here are a list of the unavailable listings for non-registered visitors:

For Sale/Wanted
Off Topic....Check out the Biker Banking thread as it is well worth the time
it takes to register.
Member Information and Biographies
Suggestion Box...This contains an excellent tutorial for sizing and enhancing
photos for downloading on this and any other site as well as other info.
2005 Get Together
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-28-2005, 04:38 PM
cutter's Avatar
cutter cutter is offline
Curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lubbock,Texas
Posts: 31,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyoming
I'm sure that Cutter or Shade will whack me for placing this notice here, but I just wanted the visitors to this site to take notice.
WHACK! I've been thinking of posting something like this out in the public sections for a long time, just haven't done it. Maybe Shade will see it and make it a sticky.

Hey - you lurkers, I see you out there too. May as well come on down from the rafters & join us and when you register, do yourselves a favor: enter your city & state in the location line of your user profile. It makes your posts mean more & makes questions easier to answer in a lot of cases.
__________________
cutter
Housekeeping Staff
Director of Policy, Syntax and Grammar (by appointment)

If Ă˜bama had a son he'd look like Mohammod Abdulazeez.

Let them eat hope.

"Dr. Chandran, will I dream?"

Janet Reno killed more children at Waco with Bill Clinton's permission than Adam Lanza killed at Sandy Hook.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Shade Tree Welder's Avatar
Shade Tree Welder Shade Tree Welder is offline
Grumpy Bastard
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Kankakee County, IL
Posts: 17,463
Send a message via AIM to Shade Tree Welder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter
WHACK! I've been thinking of posting something like this out in the public sections for a long time, just haven't done it. Maybe Shade will see it and make it a sticky.

Hey - you lurkers, I see you out there too. May as well come on down from the rafters & join us and when you register, do yourselves a favor: enter your city & state in the location line of your user profile. It makes your posts mean more & makes questions easier to answer in a lot of cases.
No whack, However you will be charged a 6 pack of Red Dog....

Also posting your location will keep Cutter from riding your butt about it.
__________________
Shade

"Prepare to defend yourselves."
-- Sergeant Major Basil L. Plumley, Ia Drang Valley
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-28-2005, 05:49 PM
W.D.'s Avatar
W.D. W.D. is offline
Pot Stirrer Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 1,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade Tree Welder
No whack, However you will be charged a 6 pack of Red Dog....

Also posting your location will keep Cutter from riding your butt about it.
Cutter.....who's Cutter..????

OHH!!! I thought it was Cut-up....my bad...my bad...
__________________
W.D.
PHD
PSE
==================================================
Work fascinates me. I could sit and watch it for hours.
==================================================
"When your up to your nose in ****....keep your mouth shut.....those that **** on you ain't always out to hurt you....and those who get you out of the **** ain't always there to help you."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-28-2005, 07:37 PM
Wyoming
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Shade, If you make it a "sticky" here or at another location the guests can see all of the time, I'll be more than happy to go a case of Red Dog.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Shade Tree Welder's Avatar
Shade Tree Welder Shade Tree Welder is offline
Grumpy Bastard
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Kankakee County, IL
Posts: 17,463
Send a message via AIM to Shade Tree Welder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyoming
Shade, If you make it a "sticky" here or at another location the guests can see all of the time, I'll be more than happy to go a case of Red Dog.

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (So what can I say I'm cheap..... )
__________________
Shade

"Prepare to defend yourselves."
-- Sergeant Major Basil L. Plumley, Ia Drang Valley
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Wyoming
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Shade, PM me the address and the bill!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-28-2005, 08:21 PM
madam X's Avatar
madam X madam X is offline
One Wonderful Lady!
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: DownEast
Posts: 26,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade Tree Welder
DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (So what can I say I'm cheap..... )
It's much better to be easy than cheap. Believe me
__________________
madam X - Site Empress for Life
Director of Policy, Inane Matters (by appointment)

Sic gorgiamus allus subjectatus nunc

Now go kill something for me!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Wyoming
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madam X
It's much better to be easy than cheap. Believe me
Whoa girl, whose side are you on here?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-29-2016, 01:08 PM
RED caddy's Avatar
RED caddy RED caddy is offline
Da Chief
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Venice, Florida
Posts: 4,342
Talking

Madam, I think it's time for you to explain "the corner" So the new kids don't end up there by innocent mistake...

RED (watch bill coordinator, in the corner)
__________________
A 160 MPH drive, down a 2 lane blacktop, all by yourself, is NOT anti-social behaviour... I drag race because football, baseball, and golf only need ONE ball. Paul.


What I really need to know is, WHEN DOES THE SHOOTING START?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Web Search:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.