Wow. Almost 2 months. I got everything finished ( I thought) Got the line swaged (more on that in a second) And got everything together. Apparently I must have a small ding or something on the compressor side of the copper. It leaks. Will pull apart and lay in some solder to take care of that. Now onto the swaging. Since I didn't find anything to my liking on the net or locally, I decided to make something. I'll post on that later. But it involved a wood spade bit. Worked well. Oh and this thing is a good bit quieter than that other God forsaken oilless compressor!!!!
In 2016, I'm voting with Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith, and Chris Stevens.